Thursday, August 22, 2013

Who's the Biggest Loser Now?

Meeting Dolvett Quince from The Biggest Loser

You know me. I'm always up for an adventure and a stroll in the park with Jackson. Who am I kidding? Jackson and I will go to three parks a day during the weekends. We love being outside and we love chasing each other around the park.


It's Dolvett from The Biggest Loser!!!

For some reason I decided to quickly check Twitter one Saturday morning and saw that my buddy Dolvett from The Biggest Loser was going to be in Minneapolis for some cool dog event. Sweet!

I thought it was going to be downtown or somewhere I'd have to drive a great distance to (especially with 169 being down), but it was literally in our backyard! OK, more like Eden Prairie at Staring Lake Park but close enough. AND Dolvett was going to be at this cool park we've never been to. You better believe I stuffed the BOB stroller in the trunk and we were off in a hurry.

I didn't quite know where to go once I got there, so of course I chose the FURTHEST parking lot. Why not? That was OK. Jackson and I then RAN toward "the voice" to get loads of exercise. And to arrive fashionably late. Just what I always enjoy doing... NOT. Thankfully, we could hear Dolvett yelling through the trees and so we followed his voice. The hills were wicked but we made it. AND we discovered a super fun park along the way. Bonus!


Jackson LOVED watching the dogs run in circles and I didn't mind watching Dolvett and his gorgeous muscles teeth.

We took a break during the dog workout and played in the sweet park. I now know what most dads are doing Saturday morning. They are with their kids at the park while wifey must be getting some "me" time.

Back to reality.

I realized I wasn't hearing Dolvett's voice anymore and thought I'd missed our chance to meet him. Rats! Well, what do you know? There he was all alone and I jumped at the chance to get a little handshake. Well...Dolvett doesn't shake hands! He hugs! Woot! Woot!

 
Dolvett and O'Neil from The Biggest Loser 9

And he complimented me on Jackson. So of course I had to tell him how much I admire him and all he's doing AND his gorgeous teeth! He laughed at me.

What a FUN healthy morning!

P.S. Dolvett tweeted me later that afternoon. Kind of a big deal.

P.S.S. Karl thinks Dolvett is dreamy too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment