Thursday, March 20, 2014

First Ultrasound - 9 Weeks

9 Weeks (March 20, 2014 - first day of SPRING)

We had our first ultrasound yesterday!!!!!! SO FUN! I forgot how awesome those are. Saw Baby K’s heart pumping and he/she was moving around – kicking those legs and arms. I melted and felt a HUGE sense of relief.


What we know:
  • Baby K is measuring 9 weeks 5 days. I went in on 9 week 1 day. Due date is still October 21! My dad’s birthday!!!
  • Baby K came from my right ovary
  • My Uterus is tilted back
  • Baby K’s heart rate was 179 bpm

I'm going to say girl. BUT, if we have a boy (and you are reading this some day), I LOVE you NO MATTER WHAT! I just want HEALTHY.

I loved our ultrasound technician because she was FULL of information. This ultrasound was first done outside my belly and then we finished it up inserting that huge rod thing up my woo-ha. So far, everything looks great. I was inspired to start working out, but then we got home and all I wanted to do was eat. I feel like a COW lately with as much food as I consume and how hungry I am all the time.


I woke up to Karl rubbing my back, which made me smile. I love this man. I love this life we have. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment