So I’ve been tagged via Twitter through my critty gal Julie! This is a blogger thing and when you get tagged, you share ten facts about yourself on the blog. I blog all my business on here, so now I have to find ten interesting things I probably haven't shared. This could be tough!!!
|Me and my mommy! June 8 at 5:59 p.m. at 10 massive pounds! Ouch!|
1. I was born a large 10-pound baby. I was smashed in my mother's womb and came out with a hole in my chest. Medical term: pectus excavatum. As a little girl, I used to lie back in the bathtub and gather all the water in my chest cavity and form a lake. Then I'd close my eyes and pretend there were fish swimming in my hole. Hey, I never said I was normal!
2. I first picked up a volleyball at my best friend Laura's house. We were in the 6th grade. I haven't put it down since. I heart volleyball. I will be playing well into my 80s.
|My BFF Laura - without her, I would have never given VB a chance!!|
3. I've been going to a chiropractor since I was four or something crazy like that. I have never once broken any bones, had surgery or been in the hospital (other than for tubes in my ears at age 2).
4. I've owned two cars my entire life. My '96 Grand Prix and my '03 Mazda 6. The second week of owning my brand new Mazda 6, I got in my first ever car accident. They fixed it up real nice and that same day I got in my second car accident.
5. I missed one morning of school my entire high school career - that's how much I loved school. I threw up that morning and still made it by lunch. I never skipped one class my four years of college (unless for volleyball games). I love to learn. I love school. I'd do it all over again.
6. I always thought I knew what falling in love felt like, until I met Karl Anthony Koester. I honestly can't get enough of him. I'm so crazy about him it's insane. The wait was totally worth it. I could gobble him up - he's that delicious.
|My honey proposed to me at the Murfreesboro, Arkansas diamond mine!!|
7. I hiked up Machu Picchu with a few people from church and one of the ladies slipped and broke her leg on a rock. My brother and I had to carry her down on a stretcher...in the rain. I've also been to Italy, Ireland, Greece, St. Lucia, Mexico, South Africa and Netherlands.
|Me and my brother Mike in Peru...before the "leg" incident happened!|
8. I live next door to my older brother Mike. I don't really get sick of him either. Kind of weird.
9. I eat lemons and limes like apples. I'm worried I'll ruin my teeth so I try to control myself.
10. I had braces on my pearly whites not once but twice.