Thursday, August 22, 2013

We Have a Toddler! - 16 Months

Jackson's First Day of "Toddler" School

I LOVE all the "First Day of School" photos I'm seeing on Facebook. Kind of funny but Jackson transitioned into the Toddler room at daycare right about the time all my Illinois friends' kids went back to school. Perfect timing.


My wild first day of Toddler school outfit


Jackson goes to a center two days a week, so we were pretty nervous the transition would take longer. He fit in right away. No problem. Slept on a COT for three hours. Say what? Painted. Drew. Learned sign language. Ate and drank meals SITTING in a chair. I'm just so impressed on so many levels.


My first picture!


Drop off still has been tough. He's excited to get there because he knows he can go outside and play and sit in his favorite red car, but he also knows that means we will be leaving him. He cries for a little bit and then waves and goes about his business. It hurts. But I know it's good for him in a way...

 


0 comments:

Post a Comment