Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Month in Review - HAPPY EASTER - 24 Months

Hope you all had a WONDERFUL Easter!

I had one of the BEST Easters in a long time. Why? We stayed HOME and CELEBRATED just our little family. It was just what we needed.

We've been running around like crazy people and spending a TON of time with family. LOTS OF FAMILY. It was so nice to be home. The weather was perfect! We went to church. I was able to do laundry. We grilled lunch outside. I went on a RUN/WALK in under 30 minutes! I sat out on our deck and read TWO magazines and got a tan!!! I whipped up a ham dinner. We hit up a park. It was so perfect. We NEED more weekends like these.

Below is what we've been up to!

A family photo of us at church! Beautiful worship! God is GREAT.

My twins. I tell ya... I'm in trouble!
So Saturday we headed to the farm in Gaylord to spend it with Karl's mom's family. Jackson was able to go on an Easter Egg Hunt. So that was cool. Never mind the door-ding in my brand new car. Grumble. Grumble. 

Uh-oh! Easter basket throw up!

Helping Jackson search for eggs around the farm. Yeah, that's a microwave just hanging out... 

So cute watching Jackson collect eggs

Just a few blades at the farm. No big deal. 

My sweet sweets silly boy

Grandma Judy cutting Jackson's hair for the 15th + time!
Someone got his 2-year-old toddler photos. Adorbs!

Keep on smiling and living it up! Until next time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment