Fingerprints have formed on your baby's tiny fingertips, her veins and organs are clearly visible through her still-thin skin, and her body is starting to catch up with her head -- which makes up just a third of her body size now. If you're having a girl, she now has more than 2 million eggs in her ovaries. Your baby is almost 3 inches long (about the size of a pea pod) and weighs nearly an ounce. As you start your second trimester, most of your baby's critical development will be completed and your odds of miscarriage drop considerably.
My Energy is Back!!!
Well, at least some of it. And I didn’t need all my naps last weekend. Jackson took a nice long nap on Sunday before his birthday party (he was sick) so that gave me and my mom time to whip together two dishes of lasagna and salad and Karl threw together fresh bread in the bread maker.
Feeling pretty good!! I’m eating healthy again and don’t necessarily need to stuff my face all the time. Whew.
- · SEAFOOD. I keep begging Karl to take me out to a seafood restaurant. My parents took us to Manny’s and my mom and I shared the best crab leg of our life. SO GOOD. I want more!!!!
- · Qdoba and Chipotle sound good a lot. Even Panera.
- · Seafood. Mmmm. I took Jackson to Culver’s on Friday so we could pick up his birthday cake, but also so I could get a Cod fish sandwich. SO good.
- · Kind of weird but sweet stuff doesn’t do it for me right now. Could go without dessert.
- · I have a rash on my cheek that looks like a bunch of zits. Cute.
- · I still get those gas bubbles or some kind of annoying heartburn in my chest.
- · Hungry in the mornings a lot.
- · Peeing quite often throughout the night.
- · Crabby here and there.
- · 150 lbs