Monday, March 10, 2014

Month in Review - 22.5 Months

Now Entering Crazy

After a super fun trip seeing my parents, "stuff" hit the fan. Ufdah! What a crazy couple of weeks. I also can't believe Jackson is going to be two next month! WHAT???

I whipped up some quick Valentine's Day cards for Jackson's daycare. I know he's there only two days a week, but I was mailed a list of kid's names from his class...and thought...UH-OH! Better get making those cards!

Remember when I said Jackson started feeling bad after visiting my parents? Got a call from daycare that he was NOT himself. Even in this photo he looks rough:( 

Got another call from Jackson's daycare that half the class had pneumonia. We took Jackson in. Sure enough. Pneumonia and his first ear infection. Was put on antibiotics immediately. It was a ROUGH 6 days. ROUGH. I was SO worried my dad would get it since we had just visited, especially after open heart surgery. No...he and Karl just got bronchitis. Oh man! Like I said, ROUGH 6 days!

Hey, what do you know? More SNOW! Late February snow. 

Jackson has been helping me pack up the house! That's what we've been doing with most our time. 

Jackson was VERY happy to see Uncle Mike who bought him the signature Sochi bear (hat) from the Sochi Olympics! So cool!

I've worked out all but once this month. That's it. *tear. tear* I miss it. 

A sweet Valentine made by Jackson at daycare. I love this stuff!

I won this for liking Mom's on the Run! Perfect since we're in the middle of a water drinking competition at work!

Look at my little guy wearing underwear!!!!!!!!

Look at these two cutie pies. Always an adventure at our house!

And then my face blew up. I had hives ALL OVER - eyes shut, lips blew up, face swelled. What a MESS. Took five days for it to go away. Doctor said stress. 

Cat and the Hat day at school!!! Jackson loved his nose!

Sweet little sleeper!

My creative artist

WENT SLIDING (not sledding) when it hit 43 degrees out in March! FINALLY!!!! We all got out and went on a long walk. SO NEEDED! 

Annnnnd more snow. Backyard of our NEW HOUSE!!!!!!!!!

Our lil Cat in the Hat ;) 
Ask Jackson where Jesus is, and he will tell you, "heart." I love this little guy so much. He kisses my moles. He gives me wedges when I crawl on the floor. He jumps on my head and then gives me a "saje" (massage). He begs for fruit snacks. He loves to have "the bunny" (me) chase him upstairs before his bath. He loves singing our evening prayer at meal time...

"Ohhhhh, the Lord's been good to me. And so I thank the Lord. For giving me the things I need the sun and the rain and the apple seed. The Lord's been good to me. Amen. Amen. Amen. Amen. Amen. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh-men."

And he claps! He loves singing the alphabet and yelling "AND ME" at the end. And he will look through his baby photo album at least 10 times a day. I love love love love this little dude.

0 comments:

Post a Comment