Tuesday, February 11, 2014

100,000 Blog Views!!

Over 100,000 views on my blog! WOOT!


Just wanted to take a moment to celebrate on my blog today! Thanks for helping me hit over 100,000 views!!!

I started this blog as a way to share my journey and experiences in hopes of becoming a published author some day. I know that dream WILL COME TRUE eventually. It will. Then I started sharing my worldly adventures as well as how I maintain a healthy lifestyle. I'm extremely passionate about health, fitness and nutrition. YOUR HEALTH IS SO IMPORTANT. It means EVERYTHING.

And THEN I became a mom. Woweee!!! What was that!??!?!

I wanted this blog to be VERY real and honest and raw. Perhaps I share "too much" at times but I'm OK with it. I have that little voice inside my head that says..."nah, maybe you shouldn't go there." I try to listen to that as I write. This blog has been SO therapeutic for me. I LOVE IT. I love my followers. I love all of you who take the time to stop by and check in. THANK YOU.

I promise to continue to be real, honest and ME!!

With that said, is there anything you wish you could see more of?

I can promise you that there will be a lot more fun, crazy to come! Thanks for letting me keep it real!



1 comments:

More pictures of Preston and Jackson together!

Post a Comment