Sunday, November 11, 2012

Weekly Workouts and Weight - Week 6


Week of November 4

Weight - 158
Height -  5’ 10”
On a family walk on Saturday (was 72 degrees out in November!!!)
 

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss! I made it to the 150s!!! I am just four pounds away from my pre-baby weight!!!!!!!! There is still a stack of pants in my closet that I can’t comfortably fit into so I’m working on toning up.  Thanks to my last training session, I think I might have shocked my body and muscles to work extra hard! Just wait until the Halloween candy catches up to me.

Sunday – 35 minute lift and Life Time and a 5 minute steam! Ahhhh. Then a twenty minute walk with Jackson. We bundled up tight. Love getting fresh air with him. Now it’s going to be too dark when I get home to do much of anything outside with him. Boooo.

Monday - None

Tuesday – None. Had to give up my gym time. Jackson had his 6 month appointment and that meant dad had to work late.

Wednesday – Elliptical 25 minutes

Thursday – 20 minute walk outside over lunch break. In the 50s in November! Awesome. Sun is shining.

Friday - None

Saturday – 45 minute walk (and a run toward the end) with Jackson (warm but cloudy and rainy) and then sun cleared so we went on a 25 minute walk with dad! Able to see the sunset! Also cooked a lot of healthy foods for Jackson: chicken, mangos, papaya, butternut squash, bananas, asparagus, plums. Next up green beans, peas and more avocados and sweet potatoes. We are flying through the food now that he eats three times a day.
Another fun walk during the week!
 
Spent a portion of my weekend cooking up healthy foods for Jackson. My fave...baked plums. YUM!!!

1 comments:

You may need to share those recipes! I'm looking for healthy foods for the Aubster since she is now into picking up foods to eat.

Post a Comment