Sooooooo....I totally forgot to set my alarm last night after playing volleyball, then coming home and catching up on Amazing Race and Castle. Oops. I flew out of bed the minute Karl's alarm went off - an hour later than mine usually goes off. Any other week, and I wouldn't have been able to move as fast as I did. But I'm baaack. I'm feeling really good, though very tired. I'm going to try hitting up the gym this week too. I have an appointment with my trainer on Sunday. He says he has a good article on exercise and pregnancy for me to read.
|Me at 15 weeks! Baby K is the size of an apple.|
The weekend was a fun time to spend some alone time with my parents and talk about baby K and the future. My mom and I went shopping just to browse and check out all the baby stuff out there. Oh boy, did we have fun. It's so funny because I was so giddy about our wedding and my mom was just kind of all calm and chill. But now with the baby, she's the super giddy one and is all smiles and is picking out clothes and toys and ohhing and ahhing. It's so fun. We bought some "yellow" and "green" outfits that were totally adorable and had a real nice time. I can't wait to do that again!!! I now have some major researching to do on cribs, strollers, car seats and such. There are so many things out there.
And as of now Karl and I have planned not to find out what we're having. It'll make labor better, right? Ha!
- Dreamt I had a boy - but he was autistic.
- Dreamt I was lost in a castle and burnt some random man's face off with a pot of soup.
- I've been dreaming of a lot of random men I have never met in my life. Most have dark hair, side burns and facial hair. All are screaming at me for some reason or another.
- Dreamt my grandpa asked my dad to put him down with a shot of poison and I had to watch (I woke up crying on that one).
- Dreamt a John Deere tractor took out my Mazda 6 and my cousin Rob jumped in and kept driving it into a tree over and over...
- Dreamt I stabbed my brother Mark in the crotch with a knife and then Karl and I were shot by machine guns.
I feel like I have this crazy new level of intuition. Like I know things are going to happen before they happen. It's weird. Maybe it's all in my head, but so far the feeling I get inside hasn't let me down.
That's all I have for now but more to come.