Saturday, September 10, 2011

Grilled Chicken Cutlets with Summer Succotash

A quick tasty dinner

Grilled Chicken Cutlets with Summer Succotash
serves 4
(recipe found in Health July/August 2011)

Season 4 thin chicken cutlets with 1/4 tsp salt and pepper
Grill (about 3-4 minutes each side)
Heat 1 Tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat
Add in 1 cup frozen baby lima beans, thawed
1/2 cup corn
1 pint grape tomatoes
I also added some mozzarella balls

Cook, tossing occasionally, until tomatoes burst.
Stir in 1 Tablespoon grated Parmesan
1/2 cup fresh basil  leaves, torn
Pair each portion with lemon wedges and a whole-wheat roll

Karl's reaction: "This is good. Corn is real nice and sweet to a crisp. I like that the lima beans were fried. Real nice babe."

My take: "Super easy so I will be making this again. What can I say? I love recipes with basil in them."

0 comments:

Post a Comment