Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Getting My Workout Groove Back - 16 Weeks

16 Weeks

Get ready for a growth spurt. In the next few weeks, your baby will double his weight and add inches to his length. Right now, he's about the size of an avocado: 4 1/2 inches long (head to rump) and 3 1/2 ounces. His legs are much more developed, his head is more erect than it has been, and his eyes have moved closer to the front of his head. His ears are close to their final position, too.

Hit the Four Month mark today! Yay! I’m totally feeling more like myself. Have I mentioned the super nice weather helps? After six solid days of rain and gross weather, the sun is starting to come out and play. Thank God!
Back to the gym I go!!! LOVING IT!


I bit the bullet and added extra clubs to my gym membership. Best thing I have done. I’m so excited to get to the gym and fit my workouts in wherever I might be location wise. I feel like a new person. It’s GREAT!

I’ve been doing a quick workout over my lunch break twice a week and have noticed how my work performance has change. I have such a better attitude and am pounding out the work. I feel more creative.

My company also added an online wellness program where employees can accrue points every time we workout or do healthy things. TOTALLY AWESOME.  I blogged about it here. http://jhfoster.com/jhf-invests-in-employees-well-being-through-online-wellness-program/

My Weekly Workouts

Sunday
30 Minute Swimming Pool Time with Jackson. I might not have been swimming laps, but chasing a toddler around a pool is TOUGH WORK. Holy smokes.  I was exhausted. Pretty sure I had to take a nap after that. 

Wednesday
25 minute stair stepper cardio level 10

Thursday
30 minute weight training: lunges, arm curls, pushups, weighted stair steps, squats, crunches

Friday
Walk and park time with Jackson

Saturday
Walk and park time with Jackson

Symptoms and How I’m Feeling
  • Feeling really good now that those endorphins are up and running again
  • I will crave a beer or margarita or gin and tonic or glass of wine...or... The summer is going to be a tough one, but I know I can hold off and everything will be just fine. I’m just saying…some days are tougher than others.I mean, a frosty beer with a lime or lemon or orange. Oh dear. Drooling.
  • I still get exhausted from time to time. Last night I couldn't keep my eyes open for one more second. I quickly kissed Karl and I was out.
  • Still am FREEZING COLD
  • Big rash on my face yet
  • Peeing a TON during the night
  • Weight: 154 now. GULP.



Our next appointment is Thursday! Can’t WAIT to hear baby’s heartbeat again!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment