Thursday, February 2, 2012

3D Ultrasound at 29 Weeks - Month 7

week 29

The Coolest Gift Ever!

We must thank Karl's parents (big time) for hooking us up with one of the coolest gifts - a 3-D Ultrasound. This was just something cool. Thank you! Thank you! It really was awesome.

Of course, baby was being stubborn once again and wouldn't totally turn his/her face to pose for us! At 20 weeks our ultrasound tech said our baby was the most stubborn baby she's worked with in a long time. At 29 weeks, the tech was having the same troubles. Uh-oh! Is this a sign of what's to come??

Adorable little face!

For a split second I felt something I have never felt in my life. This crazy calm, totally-in-love sort of feeling rush over me once I saw baby on the screen. And that was just for a few pictures! I had to stop and ask myself, "Ummm...what the heck was that emotion???" It was the craziest thing. Kind of freaked me out. Like...a rush of this beyond insane love. Does that make sense?
Our baby already seems pretty cool!


I was getting worried that baby was going to be stubborn, stubborn, stubborn. But all of a sudden we get a thumbs up. And all was well again. I'm thinking this baby is going to be pretty cool.
Look close enough and you can see the eyelashes!!!!


I asked the tech if she could find out how big or small the baby was. After all, I was ten pounds when I was born...did that have any say in how big our baby would be? Dear God, I hope not. At 29 weeks she says baby is about three pounds and ten ounces. That seems big to me already.... Doesn't it???
Some day those feet will be doing lots of walking...and volleyball!!!


At our 20-week ultrasound baby's head was stuck on my upper left side. This time his/her head was down and on my right side. Oh, and if anyone knows me...umm, well, I kind of have this thing about ears. OK...maybe a slight fetish. Karl has the BEST ears ever. They are soft and squishy and he lets me flick them and kiss them. I kept wondering if baby would have my ears or his ears. I'm in luck... Baby has his/her dad's ears!!!! Yesssss!!!

Look at those most perfect ears!!!!


This was by far one of the coolest gifts we've received, thanks to Karl's parents!!! This is definitely something we'll cherish for many years! We are so stinken excited to meet Baby Koester!!!!

Hoping this short little video clip comes through because it's pretty sweet too!!! Baby sticks his/her tongue out at the end!!! Silly lil baby!

0 comments:

Post a Comment